9.10.2009

Testimony[City Lights and Ink].

[I want pens that spill words of life]

Hope resonates inside -

I stretch and shake this earth suit from my bones
The face that wears strength for the world is bare before you
The one from which power originated

The heart that works to keep me breathing
Beats fast, then slow in your presence
The one who formed it with his hands

In this stillness - we are One
And I am whole for once

There is no fear, no shame, no lies
I am vulnerable and small before you
I am never stronger than when I am with you

Every part of myself pulls together
From all sides and hidden corners of my life
Reassembled in your eyes

I am beautiful

From the fingertips that ache to author
Something of worth about you
To the eyes that long to see you in full

This hope resonates inside -

This fills waking moments and inspires dreams
Despite the burden a day brings
Despite the pain my weakness clings to

You wait, you wait, you wait

Drawing near as I stumble to your side
Tossing off layers of trouble
Until it's just you and me

Me and You, alone

Reborn, reformed, redeemed
by Love

-af2009, Tokyo

No comments:

Post a Comment