9.15.2009

New Things:

Life in America is back - full swing.  It's my first semester of my senior year, I have a fun job and amazing friends.  In addition, God is really doing some cool things on my campus!

I'm still praying for Japan and my friends there. I miss them every day! I'm also still just seeking God as I prepare to graduate and enter the next phase of my life, whether here or in Tokyo.  I was able to speak at my church two Sundays ago about my trip and share some photos! It's nice that people are still curious about it and I still get to share stories all the time.  I feel like I bring Japan up a lot in conversation, but I suppose that's a good thing - it just fits so perfectly in my heart.

Another reason I'm updating is because I have a personal blog now, if anyone is interested: doubleshotsofdistraction.blogspot.com.  It's kind of random, hopefully I'll update often. I just really want to write more. So, there it is if you are interested!

Thanks again to all those who followed, read, and prayed!

No comments:

Post a Comment