9.29.2009

Listen.

Listen - to my heartbeat, break, pump life love and existence into a world I created to choose me, but it doesn't.  Listen - to my footsteps echo off buildings and pavement and joys and hurts alike - I am everywhere - can't you hear me?  Listen - to the rainfall, flood of the tears of my love, I love selfish you with every part of me and the sound of its roaring tide should rise within each time you think of me.  It burns like flame - untamed - a crackling hiss through the lies and the myths - I am here and everywhere - can't you hear me? Listen - I am in the stop, start of a city night and even in the starlit song of your backyard back home.  My voice is mixed within the laughter you love and, again, I love you - little you - can't you hear me?

af Proverbs 2:1//chi alpha prayer

No comments:

Post a Comment