10.27.2009

Taking care of the temple-part deux.

Work-Out Chronicles, Day 1.5:
Again I say, Pilates will be the death of me...

So, as of last week, a few friends and I decided to start walking/running on Monday nights at midnight - just after the 10-40 World Missions prayer group I recently discovered.  I attended for the first time tonight - love it! It a time to pray for the countries in the 10-40 window - the most unreached area of the world.  Anyways, moving on...

It's cold and rainy so we decided to call off the track for the night, but we weren't satisfied with just letting our bodies rest...oh no...we sought other forms of torture and what did we find you might ask...




Sara brought forth another Pilates DVD.  Though lacking some of the erm, riskier, moves from my DVD - it was just as brutal and had us all whiny by the end of the first set. After an hour, we all sat on the floor feeling like jelly and praying about the pain our poor legs, abs, arms and other body parts will surely be feeling tomorrow.

Two hours of Pilates in one day...
I need to slow this down a bit I think, but if you don't see a Day 2 update soon...someone come beat me with a Pilates mat.

Goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. Haha...I love that you talked about this! Last week was ridiculous! BUT...I can't wait until this week...

    ReplyDelete