10.01.2009

So this is morning...

Wednesday.

Here's the deal: I am finally catching up with my life again.  I put my foot down yesterday and got some stuff done. Took care of business, if you will.  I'm determined to keep it in order and still live a life that is abundant and filled with the wonder and the joy that I know is available to me because of Christ.

I know there's more to life than just getting through it.

Sidenotes: I'm going on a roadtrip soon and need song suggestions for the mix cds that will accompany me on my journey to Kansas City...

* * * * *

the list:
- text marriage. don't ask.
- chai tea.
- old friends.
- babies.
- growing up, even when it hurts.
- anticipation.
- reminders. (You're too good to me, God)
- my momma.
- Your patience.
- promises, promises, promises.

until...

No comments:

Post a Comment