6.01.2009

It's Time.

So, tomorrow morning is the big day. My probably too heavy suitcase is packed(and so is the money to pay if it is overweight...). My carry-on, purse and laptop are ready to go. I have everything in order...

...so here I am. Posting the last blog I'll write while still on American soil for two whole months. I can't believe it's time.

I'm so ready and so excited, and yet - I am nervous, and to be honest, a little afraid. I know that God will guide me and the rest of the summer crew though, He's lead us this far and I trust Him. After a VERY long plane trip to Tokyo, I'll meet up with the team and we'll all take a 85 min bus ride together into Tokyo. After that, we'll meet up with the pastor of the church we are staying at for orientation. I'll be there for the rest of the week, then its off to work with Chi Alpha!

I've had a really good week hanging out with my friends and spending time with my family. It's going to be hard to round that corner after I pass through security in Tulsa to go find my gate. The good thing is, I know without doubt that God pulled my heart to Japan and that makes the nervousness and the fear seem irrational. He's watching me.

Thank you for your continued support and your prayers! I'll keep you updated on my adventure, but for now...I need some sleep. Oyasumi! Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment