9.07.2010

Almost Time.

Hey gang, sorry it's been awhile. I've been in "waiting" mode. You think this would give me ample time to post a blog here and there...but alas, I have just been enjoying my time at home.  I'm just a few weeks away from leaving now.  We're just waiting on a few documents to get here from Japan, then the Visa application will be completed and I'm free to go! Please be praying for my documents as they are being sent off - we need speedy processing and favor!

A few other things, my friend Debbie Shaw is a missionary associate in Tokyo that I met last summer.  She had knee surgery last week and will be doing physical therapy for awhile and needs a quick recovery. Also, my friend Kohei broke his arm and is in surgery today.  Please remember them both in your prayers so that they may be healed and feeling even more whole than they did before!

Most importantly, I just want to say thank you to everyone who has been praying, supporting, and keeping in touch about Japan.  It's really been a blessing and a constant source of encouragement and confirmation. God is using you to bless my life, and my family's lives, in ways you couldn't imagine.

I can't wait to be back in Tokyo with Susan, Yuri, Debbie and Joyce - and all of the Chi Alpha members and church family from Tokyo Urban Church.  I can't wait to see what God has in store! 

Until soon ---


You can contact me in the usual ways, or check out the Facebook page
Amanda in Japan

No comments:

Post a Comment