11.12.2009

Sometimes you run just to see who will follow...

I hate that statement. I think it's really stupid.

Come on! Come prove your love! Your friendship! Your devotion!

What's worse...it's true.  We do that! We take off, we say hateful things, we demand attention, we shy away. It's all a game of affirmation - tell me, show me, who I am to you.

I've had several conversations this week that have brought me back to this point of wondering why we do so much to hurt ourselves.  We should be remembering this, always:

he might say:
"You don't matter."
_________________________________

but He says:
"I loved you so much - in your weakness,
and your doubt,
before you loved me -
that I sent my son to die for you.
Without this act of love,
we couldn't be together - forever -
and I wanted you with me.
No matter what you say or do,
I will love you.
No matter how far you run,
I will be right beside you."

How's that for affirmation?

Until.





1 comment:

  1. Love love love this!! You do matter, you are Captivating...lol...You are everything to him and thats all that matters!! Love ya!
    Sara

    ReplyDelete