11.10.2009

Geez Louise...

I'll be 22 years old tomorrow.
When did that happen?!

I feel sick from eating too many giant lemonheads and all I want to do is read for a few days, but life is pretty fantastic right about now.  I know who my God is, and still can't fathom the depths of His love. Tonight in my small group we watched the "God's Fingerprints in Japan" dvd I got in Tokyo.  The first time I watched it, it brought tears to my eyes.  What a beautiful culture God has given the Japanese people to discover and worship Him with. Amazing.  The girls in my small group really enjoyed the film and had a lot of things to say and ask about aftewards.  We are watching the second part next week. I cannot wait!


PS - find a new job, Amanda!

* * * * *

the list:
- Birthdays.
- Mom and Dad.
- Kid movies.
- The traces of Your love found throughout history.
- My girls: Erika, Yasue, Megumi, Mino, Arisa, Yukari
- Nanami
- Joyce Kitano returning to Tokyo!
- Assurance.
- Javier.
- Naps!

Until...

No comments:

Post a Comment