5.26.2011

木曜日。

It is time to start some old blogging habits...because I apparently need to start small and work my way up.  I'm going to start posting my "list of 10" daily again. I do this in my prayer journal, but I think it might be effective in setting some consistency for writing.  (I know, I say that all the time...)

Anywho, the list is just 10 things I'm specifically thankful for each day. Sometimes they are big things, sometimes really small. I just want to develop a heart of gratitude that is truly thankful for the love of Christ!

* * * * *
the list
1. Sunshine
2. Your Word
3. IHOP team that just arrived in Tokyo!
4. Megumi Christ Church and the Miyakes
5. Confidence in who I am in You
6. Healing
7. Yuri-san
8. Growth
9. For Seikei, Meiji, Todai, Waseda, Dokkyo, Seibo...
10. Peace

Until.
Amanda

1 comment: