5.24.2011

火曜日。

じゃ。。。Last week was interesting to say the least, but it ended well. Really well. Now, I am just ready to get on with this week! The Chi Alpha house is about to get a bit crowded and I can't wait!

Half of Rob's IHOP team (fireinjapan.blogspot.com) is coming this week, and the other half will be here on June 1.  Liz, our XA summer intern and a good friend of mine from the first summer I was here, will be here on June 2 for two months! We will all be staying together at the Student Center and the schedule is totally packed, but I know that God has big plans in store for the next few weeks and the coming months. (Awwww, only 3 months left for me here...it's too sad!)

The first week at Meiji went really well...keep praying for us!

More after the team arrives...until...
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment