12.05.2009

A Prayer Request!

Hello, hello my friends and loved ones!

I just wanted to update you on a few things....
First - there are a few teams going to Tokyo this winter break, the first of which is already there I think.  A Chi Alpha team from Alabama is there doing ministry at different universities as well as participating in XA Japan's Christmas festivities so please keep their ministry in prayer as well as the team's health and travel as they serve the Lord!

Second, I know a team of six from Kansas City's International House of Prayer will be heading to Tokyo in seven days! The team is lead by my good friend and summer Tokyo cohort Robert Monson.  He's been sick on and off for the past few months so please keep him in your prayers as they prepare to go! Also, keep financial blessing, safe travel and effective ministry opportunities in mind as you pray for this team. 

I know God is going to use these missions teams and missionaries Joyce, Susan, Yuri and April to reach Japanese students during this holiday season and I can't wait to hear how He changed lives through them!

I am also still praying and seeking out the path God has laid before me.  It has been a stressful semester, but God has confirmed more and more in my life the passion for helping my friends come to the full understanding of His love, especially the international students in my life!  I'd appreciate it if you could remember me as well in your prayers, for clear direction and unwavering determination to follow His will for me!

Thank you for your continued support and prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment