5.01.2009

Yatta!

"We did it!"

My full budget for the summer is raised.

My plane tickets are bought.

My heart is full and spilling over!

I just have to make it through these next two weeks of class. I have two presentations due on Monday. Finals week after that. I'm feeling a little overwhelmed right now. There are two parts of my life that are so suddenly not mixing well. I'm so ready to leave, to travel, to experience God as I never have. At the same time, I still have a lot to do here. Now that I feel I probably won't be going into the advertising industry after I graduate, motivation to study it is lacking.

But, I must and so I will...I'll update soon with details about how the huge fundraising weekend went(really really good!) and about my preparations. I just wanted to post a quick update and say thank you for those who have donated and a huge thank you for those of you who are praying for me. I can't wait to get to Tokyo!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Mother's day, we wish you the best of all blessings and we have made a little something for you:

    http://everydaymmoms.blogspot.com/2009/05/my-prayer-for-mothers-today-is-that-our.html

    God bless you,

    EVERYDAY.M.MOMS

    ReplyDelete