6.07.2011

火曜日。

I'm way behind...I know.  I've been sick this past week, but it is really no excuse!  My apologies...

We've been having a really blessed time with the IHOP-KC team.  Liz is finally here for her two month internship with XA, and the summer term is in full swing and it is definitely busy.  God, of course, is faithful and has been doing amazing things.  I am seriously enjoying the two new universities that we have been visiting - Seikei and Meiji.  I've met some really great people and I'm excited about the friendships still to come. 

In other news, XA and the IHOP-KC connected with two other universities this past week - which is truly awesome! A lot of outreach has happened recently and we are experiencing the favor, provision, and joy of Christ at these campuses.  Keep praying for open doors and wisdom!

Also, if you have some time, please pray for my health! I have been sick for about a week and a half now.  It's just a cold, but with the onset of the rainy season and the humidity, it is really taking a toll on my energy.  The past few days have been a bit better, but I'm still coughing a bit.  Thanks!

As always, I appreciate your prayers and your support.  I can't believe it is already the second week of June! Where has the time gone?! 

* * * * *
the list
1. Your patience
2. Your grace
3. Your affection
4. My job at Todai
5. The XA Tokyo Team
6. Dreams
7. For knowing me completely
8. Great weather
9. Shin-Matsudo Revival Church
10. Amazing friends
Until.
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment