2.08.2011

火曜日。

Oh boy, I am such a sleepy girl today!

The semester has wound down to close around here.  Friends are traveling back to their respective hometowns and countries to see family during the spring vacation.  We'll still be having Bible study at both campuses, but my Japanese class if over for the time being. Altogether, my life looks like it will be quieter for a month or so...

Or not. You never know.

Yuri-san is helping me renew my work visa soon, so I can continue working for the School of Engineering during my time in Japan.  Today has been a bit slow.  I only had two documents to review, but I talked about Deborah (Judges 4-5) at the LOGOS Bible study today - so the day wasn't completely devoid of excitement. I'm also pretty jazzed about the choco party this weekend.  It should be good times and I have a few friends coming that I'm excited to spend time with.

As far as Global University goes, I'm halfway through my second course and I think I'll finish up next week.  I'm really trying to get a good grasp of my study time so I can finish this level of courses before I leave Japan, while still actually learning!  So far, so good...

On the prayer front, please remember our XA director Joyce as she is traveling in India over the next few weeks.  Then, Pastor Sakai, Susan and other members of TkUC are heading to Singapore to see Naomi off to Bible school! Pray for safe travel all around, please.  Also, I pulled something in my neck last week and it's still giving me a bit of trouble with stiffness -- so please pray for complete healing for that.  Thanks!

That's all I got for now, I really just want to take a nap!
Until next time!
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment